University Printing is here on campus and can help with many print-related needs ranging from banners to print pieces. All printed materials must have a bid from University Printing. You do not have to use University Printing if their price is higher or they can’t provide the quality or timing.

Updating of business cards, door vinyl, and name tags

The division is set up to order business cards through myBama. Name tags and door vinyl artwork are ordered through University Printing. The style and color of vinyl artwork for doors are based on other doors in your building. Student Life staff nametags should be silver.

Example of staff name tag:


THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA (this is pre-stamped along with the red Capstone/Script A)


Division of Student Life

staff nametag

Student staff: Use whatever nametags you choose, but please work to maintain consistency across students in any one office.